Friday 27 May 2011

dyed my hair black!

so happy. i miss having dark hair and i think it looks quite lovely to be honest. i think i am getting some caramel foils put in it tomorrow, if not it's ok i can wait, i love the colour it is now.
today was bit of a rollercoaster. i slept in which was soooo good, (i wasn't at school because it was the athletics carnival) and then lazed around and got ready to do some shopping with mummy, i was really excited to have a girly day with her. first we got some cold + flu tablets from the chemist and mum's makeup artist lady said that we look really similar, which completely made my day. i love being told i look like my mum, i think she is the most beautiful woman on the planet and aspire to be like her in any way i can.
then we went to sussans looking for a new handbag for mum. i saw the most amazing handbag of my life. it was massive and leather and red, and words cannot describe to you how much it suited me. i'll post a picture down there vvv. anyway, i was going to put it on layby, plus it was only $70 which is crazy fucking cheap for a good handbag. then i somehow ended up convincing mum to buy it for herself and now i'm really sad because i was in love with it and wanted to save for it and it would be my reward. mum said i can borrow it though, i might take it when i go to brisbane, whenever that is. i've been needing to go for ages and everyone is always busy so no one will come with me. /hinthint to anyone who actually reads my blog (i.e. no one).
i'll dress up cute in red and white and take the bag. it's massive too so it could be good for if i'm going out and staying somewhere. but i still want a really nice, red leather bag. i've wanted one for ages. so i'm going to go up to robina/pac fair soon and look in big expensive handbag shops and layby a really nice statement bag. retail therapy is my favourite thing in the world.
then after mum bought the most beautiful bag in the world we went to priceline and bought my hair dye. we got dark brown and then bought mascara. after that we met up with juleyin for lunch. though by this time it was like, well after 2 o'clock. we went to a fancy place for lunch and mum and i shared 'grilled chicken, salad, sweet chilli and mayonnaise on toasted turkish bread'. doesn't sound that nice but it was divine, so good in fact we made it for dinner tonight. then juleyin and i went back to his house, cuddled for a good 40 minutes then decided we should probably go to my house and do our hair.
we got to mine and i did juleyin's hair first. I put his colour in and then dyed my extensions. his only had to be left on for ten minutes so after that i rinsed it then gave it a good hack. baby has been asking me for a haircut for weeks but i never have time. anyway i finally did it, i took a fair bit of length off, thinned it and gave him choppy layers all over. then i washed my extensions out and put a treatment through them. then i rinsed all the loose hair off juleyin's head and put a treatment on his hair too. while we were letting the treatments set in i put my colour through my hair. then i rinsed and dried juleyin's hair and did the same for my extensions. then juleyin had to leave and go to work. ten minutes or so later i rinsed my hair, then treated it, then dried it. i put my extensions in and omg. i love my hair dark. gonna put some blue in again when i get some blonde in it.



image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing this colour Daisy, I think it's my favourite. <3

    ReplyDelete