Tuesday 24 May 2011

today

my day and my night today was both complete shit and marvelous.
last night i must have called and texted juleyin a thousand times but he kept ignoring me. this morning wasn't much better. no hug, no kiss, no words except 'i don't want to see you or talk to you'. this went on till about lunch. at lunch we had a big fight, and by big fight i mean he yelled at me and i apologized over and over, but in the end we worked things out and i couldn't be happier. i'm never taking you for granted ever again baby.
then this afternoon we had a lovely time together and we actually connected really well, it made me so happy and i could really feel us being closer. it's hard to explain, i just felt things i hadn't before.


tonight was supposed to be my pampering night. i was going to wash + treat my hair, wax my eyebrows, paint my nails and finish my pe assignment. i washed and treated my hair, waxed my eyebrows and moisturized my whole body but i didn't do my nails or my assignment and they were the important things :(
oh well, i'll paint my nails tomorrow morning and study all night tomorrow after my workout at the gym. i have a session with like a professional guy to help me, i'll let you know how it goes.


vv haha, putting my earphones through my stretchers like a mad bitch.



image

No comments:

Post a Comment