Monday 19 September 2011

bella maree wong.

our new baby :')

went to go see her on saturday, here are some assorted photos.



^mummy and bella :)











she is so amazing. she has a wonderful personality, she's so cuddle and floppy yet she's the littlest and most playful/active of the five babies.
she is 6 weeks old now and we are allowed to take her home at the 8 week mark. this will either be in the second week of my holidays or the first week back at school. i hope it's during the holidays. then i can spend the second week studying for my exams first week back at school and cuddling our new baby.

i had such a connection with her as well, mummy definitely chose the right puppy. she is 100% perfect, and definitely ours.

maybe she will bring what i've been looking for into my life, into all our lives. like if she was here right now i wouldn't feel so lonely and all over the place, she can watch tv with me and cuddle me and help me not be scared all of the time.

6 comments:

  1. Naww so adorable. Gage had one but his Mom gave it away after about a month, so sad, I want her back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! Your hair looks absolutely amazing! I love it.
    Connor's father said that we might be able to get a dog but he says maybe no just yet. I have been asking for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh thankyou :) i'm actually happy with my hair for once haha.
    awh, i love puppies!! i hope for your sake you're allowed c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so excited, omg it will complete my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you have blended the aqua with your blonde. It suits you because of your lovely skin tone. I know I want a puppy :C But I won't be here long anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh ok, where do you think you'll be moving to?

    ReplyDelete