Monday 4 July 2011

self-esteem, body image and sexual appetite.

as you're undoubtedly aware, i have some self-esteem issues. as does every woman these days. thing is, i never used to. then bam! i want to kill myself every time i look in the mirror.

though, remarkably, lately these have been resolving themselves.

over the past few months i've been feeling so shit and trying my absolute hardest to lose weight. as a result of my horrible self-esteem, i could never get into the mood because i could never feel sexy whilst naked so my libido virtually shrivelled up. i still had sex, but i never really enjoyed it.

then, last week or so, all these feelings i had just disappeared! now i eat whatever i want to and i don't feel bad, plus my sex drive is back and my relationship with my boyfriend is going a lot better as a result. i've gained 2 kilos since this has happened, which makes me sad, but i'm not too bothered. i just need to keep going to the gym and eating healthy when possible, and i'll become fit and not jiggly. that's enough for me to feel good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment