Tuesday 13 December 2011

luke's 18th

just a little gathering at my friend luke's house, we used to be a lot closer than we are now, sort of miss him. conveniently he lives literally in the next street from me, so i could walk home for work the next day. this was saturday night.

i also saw meg there (http://kindoflovely.com) and we had some good chats, as well as rhiannon and i, whom i haven't seen in quite a while. i had a few drinks, and didn't stay for that long. i would have loved to stay all night and get really drunk but i had work the next day, sucks.

Image

before leaving to go to the party, i wore high-waisted jeans with a floral lace shirt and a beautiful, daggy comfy jacket. idek why i just love that jacket. oh and my favourite pointy shoes :-)

 

Image

a compilation of photos off my phone of me and todd... he drunkenly confessed to me that at one stage he liked me and kept making dirty jokes and hitting on me. i love todd but that kinda crossed the line for me.

 

Image

selfies in the bathroom (idek)??

 

Image

made up with storme as well obvs

 

Image

took this upon arriving home. lol drunk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment